We are looking for a colleague to join our dynamic team. Ideally, the post-holder will be a proficient analytical chemist with excellent experience particularly of separation techniques and with a passion for cultural heritage. The following text is a translation of the official job advert available here. For any information about the job, please contact email@example.com
Job Vacancy (deadline for applications: 12 Nov 2021)
Assistant with PhD (H019001), fixed-term (1 December 2021 – 30 November 2024), full-time.
- PhD in chemical sciences
- Innovative thinker
- Able to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Knowledge of one world language
- Proficient digital user
- Habilitation as Assistant Professor or Research Assistant in Analytical Chemistry; the post-holder must have a valid title no later than four months from start date and must fulfill the eligibility conditions at the time of submission of the job application.
2. Brief description of duties
- Scientific and technical research
- Working with research funders
- Preparation of written reports, research papers and expert reports
- Participation in undergraduate and postgraduate teaching
- Administrative support related to acquisition of research equipment and its maintenance, procurement of consumables
- Other tasks in the post-holder’s area of expertise as assigned by the HSLL Lead and other tasks which fall within the broad area of expertise of the post.
3. Closing date for applications: 12 November 2021
Candidates should send their applications, along with supporting documents, to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org