European Research Infrastructure for Heritage Science – Slovenia (E-RIHS.si) is inviting you to the Meeting to Celebrate the Enlargement of the E-RIHS.SI Consortium, which will take place on 20 September at 3p.m. CET in Zbornična dvorana of the University of Ljubljana, Kongresni trg 12, Ljubljana, Slovenia. We will celebrate the signing of the Annex to the E-RIHS Consortium Agreement, by which the following organisations will will join the E-RIHS.si Consortium:
The meeting will be attended by the Vice-Rector for Internationalisation and Quality, University of Ljubljana (UL), the Director of the Institute for the Protection of Cultural Heritage of Slovenia (ZVKDS) and dr. Vania Virgili from the National Research Council of Italy, Institute for Heritage Science (ISPC CNR), coordinator of the E-RIHS Implementation Phase of the project.
Programme (1.5 hours):
- Welcome address – Profesor dr. Boštjan Markoli, Vice-Rector for Internationalisation and Quality, University of Ljubljana
- E-RIHS Implementation Phase: How to Get Involved – Dr. Vania Virgili, National Research Council of Italy, Institute for Heritage Science
- E-RIHS.si Interdisciplinary Infrastructure – Ambition and Vision – Dr Polonca Ropret, Institute for the Protection of Cultural Heritage and Professor Dr Matija Strlič, University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Chemistry and Chemical Technology
- Lecture: Archaeometric Research with Ion Spectroscopic Methods – Profesor dr. Žiga Šmit, Jožef Stefan Institute
- Closing address – Jernej Hudolin, Director of the Institute for the Protection of Cultural Heritage
After the meeting, refreshments will be served. In order to plan the number of guests, we kindly ask for registration.
You are cordially invited!